|AIDS and HIV statistics
Mar 14, 2002
The biggest threat to have an HIV is in: a)China; b)Honduras; c)Rwanda; d)Libane
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact the CDC for data.
Question about a research paper
- What Happens If You Have Hpv?
- What Do Genital Herpes Looks Like?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.