|Question about a research paper
Mar 14, 2002
I am writing a paper about health care workers and AIDS and other blood born pathogens. My thesis is that health care workers should be required to take an AIDS and other blood born pathogens test. Any ideas or answers you could give me?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest contacting the CDC or surveying health care facilities for input
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Red Spots?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.