|Question about a research paper
Mar 14, 2002
I am writing a paper about health care workers and AIDS and other blood born pathogens. My thesis is that health care workers should be required to take an AIDS and other blood born pathogens test. Any ideas or answers you could give me?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest contacting the CDC or surveying health care facilities for input
Drinking water from a bottle of an HIV Person?
AIDS and HIV statistics
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Best Place For People With HIV To Live
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Staph Be Mistaken For Herpes?
- HOW LONG CAN HIV SURVIVE IN A SYRINGE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.