|Drinking water from a bottle of an HIV Person?
Mar 14, 2002
Can you get HIV from drinking water from a bottle of an HIV infected person?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Another Person's Water?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back A Hiv Test?
- Signs That Your Partner A Man Has Hiv
- What Is The Law Regarding Telling Your Partner You Are Hiv Positive?
- Truvada Copay Assistance
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.