|Drinking water from a bottle of an HIV Person?
Mar 14, 2002
Can you get HIV from drinking water from a bottle of an HIV infected person?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Group Life Insurance
Question about a research paper
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Low White Blood Cell Count In Hiv Person
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Can You Become Immune To Hiv?
- How Do You Get Autoimmune Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.