|Drinking water from a bottle of an HIV Person?
Mar 14, 2002
Can you get HIV from drinking water from a bottle of an HIV infected person?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Group Life Insurance
Question about a research paper
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.