Feb 28, 2002
Are you familiar with this lab, and are they a reliable lab to have an hiv test from?
Response from Mr. Kull
If you are interested in learning more about the reliability of a lab that you visit, inquire about the types of tests they use to screen for HIV (manufacturer, generation, etc.). You can also call the CDC to get more information about reliable testing centers and procedures. 800-458-5231.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.