Feb 28, 2002
Are you familiar with this lab, and are they a reliable lab to have an hiv test from?
Response from Mr. Kull
If you are interested in learning more about the reliability of a lab that you visit, inquire about the types of tests they use to screen for HIV (manufacturer, generation, etc.). You can also call the CDC to get more information about reliable testing centers and procedures. 800-458-5231.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Sign Of AIDS?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.