|scheduling inequities due to family status
Feb 12, 2002
Although job descriptions are identical, I am scheudled to work all weekends and most holidays beacuse my coworkers 'have children' and I do not. Is this addressed in discrimination rules?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
This doesn't appear to be an appropriate question for this forum which deals with AID-related issues.
Inactive vs. Terminated
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Fingering On Period And Blood On Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.