|scheduling inequities due to family status
Feb 12, 2002
Although job descriptions are identical, I am scheudled to work all weekends and most holidays beacuse my coworkers 'have children' and I do not. Is this addressed in discrimination rules?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
This doesn't appear to be an appropriate question for this forum which deals with AID-related issues.
Inactive vs. Terminated
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.