Jan 30, 2002
Are there any results from recent surveys that show what percentage of the workforce is infected?
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. No one collects that information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Someone Be Denied Immigration With Hiv?
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- What Does Hiv Rash Look Like Around The Mouth?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- What Do The Rashes Look Like On A Person With Hiv?
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.