|What to do? Part II (First question answered on 1/22)
Jan 29, 2002
Thank you for your response!
1. I did not consulted my decision with my doctor. He always believed that I should go back to work, he was not the one that helped with my disability.
2. The questions were not for insurance purpose, they were general questions such as:
Do you take any medications? Do you have any medical condition?
3. As far as my T/Cell and V/L: 176/2653 respectively. T/Cell count has always been on that range since diagnosed never more or less, V/L has varied from very high to undetectable but for the last 2-3 years has remained on that range, nebver had any type of complications or O/I.
The questions were not on the job application they were on the final contract since I had already completed and passed the training. As I understand it they just wanted to know what to do in case of an emergency. At least that was what they told us.
Your clarification will be greatly appreciated since I have not notified the SSA of my decision of returning or attemping to go back to work. It has only been a couple of weeks, 3 to be exact, that I started this P/T job.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Thanks for the update. I urge you to reply on any "in case of emergency" question that they should call 911. Unless they have medical training, that's all they could do whether you complete a form or not. Benefit of the doubt says they're concerned about diabetic coma or seizure...but if that's true, their question is way too broad. You could try the response, "I have no conditions that cause medical emergencies. In a medical emergency, please call 911."
Good luck, and persevere!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.