Jan 25, 2002
Could you name any surveys or studies that has been done regarding aids in the workplace
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you contact the CDC's National Prevention Information Network at 1-800-458-5231 or the National AIDS Fund Workplace Resource Center at 1-202-408-4848.
scuba diving and hiv/aids
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Is Scabies A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.