Jan 25, 2002
Could you name any surveys or studies that has been done regarding aids in the workplace
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you contact the CDC's National Prevention Information Network at 1-800-458-5231 or the National AIDS Fund Workplace Resource Center at 1-202-408-4848.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.