Please advise

I got tested on Monday, and although I am in a low risk category, I still have a sneaking suspicion I may test positive. I was planning on embarking on a new career soon, I had made plans to leave behind my 8-5 sales job and get into music in some capacity, either join a band or something, my question is this: Is this something I will still be able to pursue? I am still young and if I test positive, it will probably mean I have not had it for very long. What do you recommend? Also, what advice do you have for someone who is moving to a different city? I.e. how to meet people etc.? Thank you.

Response from Ms. Breuer

You're asking how much HIV would change your life, on the remote chance that you have it. That's up to you. You're in charge here. Would you make the career change if you're negative? Then what would give you pause if you're positive? Check your own values for the answers--we can't advise you on this one except to tell you to follow your best instincts. As to meeting folks in a new city, that's a different website.

luv it but it's killing me
U.S. Citizenship