What to do?

Hello!

I've been on SSDI for the past 6 years but decided to retur to work because feel 100 better than when I was awarded SSDI Benefits. My question is: while filling out the employment contract there were questions related to medications or health conditions, I answered N/A to all the questions. The job I'm starting it's a part time in the telemerketing area. Was I wrong not to tell?

Thank You!

Response from Ms. Breuer

There's a question way back there in your question that I have for you: has your health care provider okayed a return to work? Do your clinical tests (T-cells, viral load) support a return to work? That's much more important to me than what you wrote on the form. It's so important to maintain your health gains! And until I know what the questions on the form were, I really can't advise you. If you gave incorrect information on an application for health insurance, that is grounds for the insurer to someday cancel your coverage and demand the refund to them of any coverage. But if these were general questions on a job application form, odds are that a bunch of them were illegal questions. Did you ask for a copy of your application?

Disclosure & health insurance
luv it but it's killing me