Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Have a 'thanks' and a comment, please..
Jan 14, 2002

I wanted to say 'thank you' for a very informative forum. What I have noticed, though, is that a lot of questions posted look like they'd be 'transmission' questions. It's great that you answer them, though. -but that side of the forum (transmission) is - well, I've been asking a question there since Oct 1 2001 and to this day am still waiting. I've given up and finally just wrote the CDC concerning my transmission question. I had also tried the nvhotline e-mail I got from here and it got bounced back to me. I was just wondering if I had gotten it correct, that e-mail address (though I double checked). I had never thought my question was as 'far out' and some of these are, but.. Anyway,I realize the forums must be swamped with e-mails, and I do thank you all very much. It's informative and I"m sure puts minds at ease from something very frightening. Please, I mean this in the best way - I really have learned a lot from this site and was wondering if there were any others? Or even Q&A ones? Thanks!

Response from Ms. Breuer

There are so many good sites! Try www.HIVInsite.com, or www.HIVandhepatitis.com. Link from there. It's almost endless.

Previous
HIV/AIDS Workplace policy in the NGO context
Next
Job Performance Issues

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.