Have a 'thanks' and a comment, please..

I wanted to say 'thank you' for a very informative forum. What I have noticed, though, is that a lot of questions posted look like they'd be 'transmission' questions. It's great that you answer them, though. -but that side of the forum (transmission) is - well, I've been asking a question there since Oct 1 2001 and to this day am still waiting. I've given up and finally just wrote the CDC concerning my transmission question. I had also tried the nvhotline e-mail I got from here and it got bounced back to me. I was just wondering if I had gotten it correct, that e-mail address (though I double checked). I had never thought my question was as 'far out' and some of these are, but.. Anyway,I realize the forums must be swamped with e-mails, and I do thank you all very much. It's informative and I"m sure puts minds at ease from something very frightening. Please, I mean this in the best way - I really have learned a lot from this site and was wondering if there were any others? Or even Q&A ones? Thanks!

Response from Ms. Breuer

There are so many good sites! Try www.HIVInsite.com, or www.HIVandhepatitis.com. Link from there. It's almost endless.

HIV/AIDS Workplace policy in the NGO context
Job Performance Issues