|What States require partner notification?
Nov 9, 2000
While the practice of safe sex is of course important for everyone, I know that some states, such as Ohio, require HIV+ people to notify potential partners before having sex. What states have such laws? Can you offer any insight about these laws; their enforcement history, etc.?
| Response from Ms. Gabriel
Your question is a good one and requires much more information than the workplace forum can provide. The laws vary state-by-state. I suggest contacting an AIDS service organization in your area for the laws in your state.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- California Laws On Notification On Aids And HIV
- Laws In Illinois Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV
- Hiv Partner Notification Laws
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.