|Study Grants for HIV+ Students
Nov 17, 2000
I would like to know if there are any study grants available for HIV+ people in New York State pursuing university studies. Thanks.
| Response from Ms. Gabriel
Because this is not a workplace issue, I'm referring you to an AIDS service organization in the New York. A good starting point would be GMHC (Gay Men's Health Crisis)in New York City. You may contact them at 1-800-243-7692.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does Chlamydia Look Like On A Man?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.