|Study Grants for HIV+ Students
Nov 17, 2000
I would like to know if there are any study grants available for HIV+ people in New York State pursuing university studies. Thanks.
| Response from Ms. Gabriel
Because this is not a workplace issue, I'm referring you to an AIDS service organization in the New York. A good starting point would be GMHC (Gay Men's Health Crisis)in New York City. You may contact them at 1-800-243-7692.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.