|HIV and moving to Amsterdam
Nov 20, 2000
I am a Canadian citizen who is HIV and is moving to Amsterdam with the company I am currently with. I have all my meds taken care of with my plan here, and wanted to know if HIV meds are covered in Amsterdam health care?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know the answer to this. You should ask for a copy of the plan (plans) you will have coverage under in Amsterdam to determine whether or not your meds will be covered. You should find out if the company has a private plan in addition to coverage under the mandated plans.
Lynn L. Franzoi
Blue Cross/Blue shield refuses to pay for blood work
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Night Sweats?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.