Nov 20, 2000
Where can you obtain discounted prescription medications for HIV if you have an insurance cap on prescriptions and you don't qualify for ADAP (Federal or State) and don't qualify for patient assistence from the drug companies? Thank you for your help.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know the answer to this. I know there are some AIDS organizations that assist people with this. If you are in the Los Angeles area, contact APLA. If not, contact a local AIDS organizations to see if they can help you.
Lynn L. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.