Jan 11, 2002
I WAS WONDERING, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING HIV BY A TOILET SEAT OR A TAMPON DISPOSAL IF HAVING BLOOD ON EITHER? DOES THE HIV VIRUS DIE AFTER HITTING THE AIR OR DOES IT HAVE TO DRY FIRST? PLEASE ANSWER.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Please submit your question to the transmission area of this website. We respond to workplace questions in this area. Thanks.
Hivers X Medical School
HIV/AIDS Workplace policy in the NGO context
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Canker Sores On Tongue Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.