Hivers X Medical School

Hi, My name is fred and I decided to go to medical school this next year, but came out some problems one is my partner who said that is impossible a Hiver be accepted by the school and another is my couselour who said that I can represent hazard to the sistem of the school.....I really didn't understand those positions, because there's many doctors with a positive status working in the area. Why can't I?

Response from Ms. Breuer

If you really want to go to med school, I suggest you seek your information from reliable sources--such as a local med school. A doctor is a scientist, and a scientist would never be satisfied with the lame answers you've received. Right?

Is HIV a disability
TOILET SEAT