|partner and FMLA in NV
Nov 27, 2000
A dear friend of mine and her partner are wondering if it is worth it for the partner of the ill person to apply for FML. In all but the eyes of the state, she is the spouse. Thank you
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think you should contact your HR department as there might be some personal leave of absence available to you.
Lynn L. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can A Common Wart Cause Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.