|partner and FMLA in NV
Nov 27, 2000
A dear friend of mine and her partner are wondering if it is worth it for the partner of the ill person to apply for FML. In all but the eyes of the state, she is the spouse. Thank you
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think you should contact your HR department as there might be some personal leave of absence available to you.
Lynn L. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.