|RE: doctor's office
Jan 8, 2002
Well, I guess part of my question was out of an irrational fear (nurse giving shot in buddocks without gloves). But ny other question was: should I be concerned about a nurse giving a shot without gloves (needlestick)?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Be concerned about a nurse DRAWING blood without gloves, but a skilled nurse armed with a hypodermic to GIVE a shot is just giving a shot. I'm not sure what "needlestick" has to do with it. Help?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Swallowing Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.