Risk at the doctor's office

Should I be concerned about a needle stick as a patient? The reason for my qustion is 'cause of my last visit to the doctor, due to a sinus infection, the nurse gave me a shot in my buddocks and she didn't use gloves. Is there any risk for me in this situation. The nurse not using gloves to give a shot and giving me shot in my buddocks without gloves. How many "butts" did she touch that day! Is there any risk for me as a patient in this situation? Thank you so much for answering!!!

Response from Ms. Breuer

Blood, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk. Direct contact with the bloodstream or your mucous membranes. Think about your scenario and tell me which infectious fluid you're worried about, and which mode of infection you're worried about. I don't get it. How is this related to HIV?

Loose Condom Question (Please Help!)
Handshake (I'll not ask again)