Jan 2, 2002
Nancy, This is a weird one but I hope you can answer it for me. Can eating food contaminated with an infected person's dandruff cause HIV infection? Is it even remotely possible?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Please re-send this question to the transmission section of the website. It really isn't a workplace question, which is where we need to invest our time. Thanks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.