|Thanks for the reply!
Jan 2, 2002
Hi there! I was just writing to send you a little thank you for answering my question and for the advice. I was the person who wrote the "I may have been exposed and tested negative @ 3mos more or less". I did take your advice and got re-tested, and thnkfully it was negative. I just wanted to say that you all are providing a great service to the communtiy and keep up the good work. Cathy
Response from Ms. Breuer
Hooray! And you're welcome. Thanks for being a user of this service, Cathy. Happy New Year!
handshake question, 12-30-01
- HIV Infection Risk Rubbing Penis
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.