handshake question, 12-30-01
Dec 31, 2001
Ms. Breuer: Thank you for your response to my handshake inquiry and fear. There still remains some anxiety, but you have reduced it greatly; you are a sweet heart. I am hopeful that I will not be the first person ever to be infected w/ HIV via a handshake. Thank you again. You were most hepful!
Response from Ms. Breuer
You are so welcome. Thanks for your comment. Fear in the face of a life-threatening illness is normal, but we don't have to give into it. Happy New Year!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.