|handshake question, 12-30-01
Dec 31, 2001
Ms. Breuer: Thank you for your response to my handshake inquiry and fear. There still remains some anxiety, but you have reduced it greatly; you are a sweet heart. I am hopeful that I will not be the first person ever to be infected w/ HIV via a handshake. Thank you again. You were most hepful!
Response from Ms. Breuer
You are so welcome. Thanks for your comment. Fear in the face of a life-threatening illness is normal, but we don't have to give into it. Happy New Year!
I may have been exposed thru needlestick, tested negative @3 mos, more or less
Thanks for the reply!
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Genetics?
- Does An Elevated Red Blood Count Indicate Hiv?
- Hep B Inactive Carrier Infectious Spreading
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Does Masturbating Give You Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.