worry about infectious disease in work place

I am a health care worker, one day I have touch dried blood in patient's case note, I am so worry about it whether can get any infectious disease through this or not.But this dried blood not stick to my hand.The area that I touch have no cuts .But after 30 - 45 minutes i wash my hand with soap that provide in the ward, but i'm still worry if it still can spread to other part in our hand which we don't realize having tiny cut. Can it' spread the virus eventhough we wash it with soap?

For your information I have already injected with hepatitis B vaccine ( 1st, 2nd and 3rd dose ). Is it still high risk to get infected with HIV or hepatitis ?

Please answer my questions. Thank you.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Contact with dried blood when you have unbroken skin does not put you at risk of hepatitis or HIV. In the future, if you do have contact with blood--dried or wet--you'll feel much better if you make it a habit to wash your hands right away. You are right in thinking that you have to be careful around blood, no matter what condition it's in. You've already done the most important part--hepatitis B injections--and if you add the handwashing, you'll feel much better. Thank you for your question.

Work anxiety
Which would they use? HIV testing and insurance