|Finding a new doc in new HMO
Aug 1, 2000
I have recently changed jobs in the Bay Area and discovered my new employer has a different HMO than my last employer. How do I go about finding out HIV doctors in the Aetna Network without calling each doctor and asking if they take HIV patients?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Call your current doctor and provide him with the AETNA network and ask him to provide a referral for you.
Meal Assistant in Nursing Home
partner and FMLA in NV
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.