Need information on AIDS testing privacy vs. public safety

As part of my History class curriculum I have to write a research paper. My topic is AIDS Testing privacy verse the public safety. As a requirement of this paper I need to send out 100 letters to get both sides of the issue. It would be a great help if you could give me any addresses on this topic. Thank you so much taking the time to help me with this paper.

Response from Ms. Gabriel

There are a number of resources to help you with this project. My first suggestion is to go to your local AIDS service organization and check out the resouce lists that they have. If you live in a medium-to-large city the ASO should be large enough to give you comprehensive information. To start, try your local ACLU office, the AIDS Action Committee in Boston (617) 437-6200, Gay Men's Health Crisis (linked on this site), and Project Inform. As I mentioned, there are numerous places to go -- your local library should have an HIV/AIDS Service Directory which would also be helpful.

Lynne Gabriel

Mandatory Testings
Is mandatory HIV testing legal in the workplace (non-healthworker)