|Is it true people with HIV can get Health Insurance?
Jun 9, 1997
I don't have health insurance. I heard that HIV is now considered a managable disease and thus applying for insurance and paying for it is possible? Is this true?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. Some insurance carriers are extending coverage to HIV positive individuals. I know that Blue Cross in California will cover HIV positive individuals in their Level III plan.
- Lynn Franzoi
If I divorce him can he still get coverage?
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Are Purple Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.