Life insurance medical exam

I've been working at the same job for three years. They do not know I'm hiv+. They are giving life insurance now as a benefit and require that I take an exam with this new company. Will they give me a test for HIV? If so, should I just say I already have life insurance and refuse to take the medical exam?

Response from Ms. Breuer

When applying for life insurance, the insurance company can ask if you are HIV+ or require a test for HIV. The questionnaire, if completed, should be sent directly to the insurance carrier not delivered to the company so the company should not be aware of your response. Even if the insurance company were to deny you coverage, they cannot reveal to your employer the reason why. This is between you and the insurance company.

The decision you make with respect to whether or not to accept the coverage is difficult for me to answer. This is a decision that only you can make.

Job probationary period and Manditory Health Insurance benefits
Keeping up the payments on individual health insurance