Aug 1, 2000
I will be getting married soon and I am HIV + with no insurance. Will I be eligable to join my mates insurance.
Currently under Ryan White Funding?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If your spouse has medical coverage through his/her employer that allows for dependent coverage, you should be eligible as long as your spouse signs you up for coverage within 30 days of your marriage.
Exclusions for HIV
health insurance and new job
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.