Apr 24, 2008
Do you have any companies you know of that provide life insurance benefits for my HIV+ clients here in the US?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I haven't checked recently but the following companies have offered coverage in limited amounts: NY Life through AARP (must be 55 or older); Mutual of Omaha; Physician's Life; Gerber Life.
Denied for HSBC Life Insurance
Health insurance just before ?
- Interferon Treatment For Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.