|is it possible.......
Dec 18, 2001
I was just wondering, as stupid as this may sound, if an animal(dog)had someones underwear in their mouth could they get hiv if the person has it...im really concerend, please respond!!!!
Response from Dr. Aberg
NO. Animals cannot get HIV (Human Immodeficiency Virus). Relax, the dog is fine.
I need help
Babies and AIDS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.