Women and HIVWomen and HIV

am i infected through my tatoo

I had my tattoo done about 2 months ago and since then i have broken out in excema am i infected what do i do?

Response from Dr. Aberg

Although individuals with HIV are more likely to have skin problems such as excema, the majority of individuals with excema do not have HIV. The question is how did you get your tatoo? Was it done by a reputable artist who uses clean needles? HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C can be acquired from "dirty needles". If you have any concerns that the unclean equipment was used, you should see your doctor for HIV and Hepatitis testing.

Thrush
Women and KS