|am i infected through my tatoo
Nov 10, 2001
I had my tattoo done about 2 months ago and since then i have broken out in excema am i infected what do i do?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Although individuals with HIV are more likely to have skin problems such as excema, the majority of individuals with excema do not have HIV. The question is how did you get your tatoo? Was it done by a reputable artist who uses clean needles? HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C can be acquired from "dirty needles". If you have any concerns that the unclean equipment was used, you should see your doctor for HIV and Hepatitis testing.
Women and KS
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.