Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Do 3TC, D4T, Sustiva or Septra cause lactation? I suddenly began lactating a week ago. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests (2-blood & 1-urine) that all came up negative. Is there any other reason I would be lactating?

Response from Dr. Aberg

None of the drugs that you are taking cause lactation. Lactation in the absence of recent pregnancy is unusual although it may occur with excessive manipulation of the nipples. Lactation may be secondary to excessive levels of a hormone called prolactin. There are drugs that may increase prolactin levels but none of the ones that you have mentioned. Marijuana and other recreational drugs may do this also. There are certain types of tumors that secrete prolactin so it is important for you to have your prolactin level checked. If your prolactin level is high, your doctor will need to determine why.

I'm so confused!!
Biological reason why it is almost imposible for a man to get infected from a woman?