|Worse menstrual cramps for women
Aug 13, 2000
Since I was diagnosed as HIV positive I've had the worst menstrual cramps. Is there any evidence of this in clinical trials, etc.? Any specific treatments? Thanks KJ
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I am not aware that HIV-1 infection is associated with worsening of menstrual cramps; you should consult your gynecologist and HIV specialist.John L. Sullivan, M.D.
funding the death if a woman with AIDS
Birth Control Pills
- Can You Get HIV From A Women's Menstrual Cycle?
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.