Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Attempted Murder??

Hi, I slept with a man I only knew for 3 weeks(unprotected) about 2 months ago. I heard he had HIV so I asked him about this and said he had it. He started saying stuff like "Why should you care" and he was totally denying that we ever did anything together. I spoke with an ex-wife of his and she told me that he did this to 2 other girls. Im going to get tested this Tuesday. I know this mostly my fault. I have been told by friends that he could go to prison for attempted murder. Is that true? Im not sure if I want to bring it to that, but the thought has crossed my mind of him doing this to others girls. I mean, he KNEW he had this and purposly gave it to me. Another thing, Im 17 and he's 22. I don't know how the law differs in other States but I live in Connecticut. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Thanks

Response from Dr. Aberg

If you believe that someone is intentionally spreading HIV then you should go to your nearest health department. They will investigate this situation if this is indeed the case.

hiv and the menopause
I'm so confused!!