Women and HIVWomen and HIV

specialized testing

Dr. have you heard of specialized testing out of St. louis, MO. One can get tested for hiv anonymously through them. Quest diagnostics draws the blood. Maybe you could give me insight as to if this is an ok lab to be tested at. Have you heard of them? They say they are FDA approved thanks.

Response from Dr. Aberg

There is a "Specialty Labs", commercial laboratory but it is located in California. Quest is a commercial laboratory that many private doctors, institutions and others use. Quest is certified to perform HIV testing. You may get anonymous testing done. I do not know the place you are referring to but if you live in the St Louis area, I recommend that you call 1-888-291-AIDS for information on where you can get tested.

BLACK WOMEN AIDS AND GAY OR BISEXUAL BLACK MEN?
please respond