Aug 26, 2001
Hello, I've been hiv+ for 1 year now!! is there a way for my t-cells to get bigger???
Response from Dr. Aberg
There are many options for treatment of HIV and yes they can increase your T-cell count. Whether or not you need treatment is based on multiple factors including whether you have any symptoms of HIV disease, what your T-cell count is and how much HIV is in your blood. I suggest you see a health care provider who specializes in HIV and get more information. Our web site has lots of information on beginning therapy and the different drugs that are available.
Hiv & Menoupause
KNOWINGLY SPREADING HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- Best Time To Take Truvada
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.