|Do you have to get it?
Jul 12, 2001
If you have sex with an infected person, is there a 100 chance that you will contract the disease
Response from Dr. Aberg
No, it is not 100% but I strongly advise you not to take the risk. Use protection (condoms) all the time.
17 is too young.......
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
- Hand Job With Spit Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.