|women with hiv
Jul 6, 2001
do women have the higher hiv status?
Response from Dr. Aberg
NO.Currently there are still more men that are HIV positive than women. This is particularly true in the developing world. We do not actually know the gender statistics in many other countries as that information is not collected.
The percent of women in the United States becoming infected is increasing over the past few years especially among women of color.
Terrified married coulpe with time frame questions Please help
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Best Place For People With HIV To Live
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.