Jun 30, 2001
i tested neg. 6 months ago in the meantime i had sex with 2 men i used protection with one and the other one was a alcoholic should i be worried
Response from Dr. Aberg
I assume you didn't use protection with the alcoholic. The fact that he is an alcoholic has nothing to do with risk of transmission. Do you know these men? Have they been tested for HIV? If you have had unprotected sex with someone you do not know their HIV status (and other sexually transmitted diseases), you should get screening for both HIV and STD's such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis.
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.