Jun 30, 2001
i tested neg. 6 months ago in the meantime i had sex with 2 men i used protection with one and the other one was a alcoholic should i be worried
Response from Dr. Aberg
I assume you didn't use protection with the alcoholic. The fact that he is an alcoholic has nothing to do with risk of transmission. Do you know these men? Have they been tested for HIV? If you have had unprotected sex with someone you do not know their HIV status (and other sexually transmitted diseases), you should get screening for both HIV and STD's such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis.
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens When You Get Shingles In Your Eye?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Herpes?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- Washing Techniques For Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.