|HIV & MENSTRUAL IRREGULARITIES
May 1, 2000
MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT WE DON'T REALLY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS CAUSING MENSTRUAL CHANGES WHETHER THEY ARE CAUSED BY HIV ITSELF OR THE MEDS BUT I WONDER IF IT IS "DANGEROUS" TO GO FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT MENSTRUATING. ANY ADVICE? ALSO, IF MY VIRAL LOAD IS UNDETECTABLE AND I AM NOT GOING THROUGH MENOPAUSE WHY I AM I HAVING CONSTANT NIGHT SWEATS?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
Response from Dr. Jackson
Please submit this question to Dr. Squires at The Body's General Treatment Strategies.
Is St John's Wort safe for HIV Woman
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase And Hiv
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.