|HIV+ Women and Menopause
May 17, 2000
Please tell me about women and menopause. Each time I have tried to find out how I'm affected as an HIV+ woman I have gotten vague responses. I need to know any and all information that you can give.
Response from Dr. Jackson
Please submit this question to The Body's Management of Side Effects and Symptoms Forum.
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.