Dec 6, 2006
Does the birth control pill (Yasmin) affect the accuracy of HIV blood test?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
No, birth control pills do not interfere with the accuracy of HIV tests.
Undetectable father and Negative Mom
- Does A Contraceptive Pill Affect A Hiv Test?
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.