Dec 6, 2006
Does the birth control pill (Yasmin) affect the accuracy of HIV blood test?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
No, birth control pills do not interfere with the accuracy of HIV tests.
Undetectable father and Negative Mom
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.