Dec 6, 2006
Does the birth control pill (Yasmin) affect the accuracy of HIV blood test?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
No, birth control pills do not interfere with the accuracy of HIV tests.
Undetectable father and Negative Mom
- Does A Contraceptive Pill Affect A Hiv Test?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.