Oct 30, 2006
I'm a 26 years old female. I was diagnosed +ve 3 years ago and I'm in good health condition without any med. For some reason I feel like I live long enough to get old age. My question is I wanted to have a tooth brace. Is ok for HIV+ person to have a tooth brace? Hope you anser my question. Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Yes, there would be no contraindications to having braces placed.
pregnancy HIV test
of pregnancy,viral load and conceive
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Afraid Of False Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.