Oct 30, 2006
I'm a 26 years old female. I was diagnosed +ve 3 years ago and I'm in good health condition without any med. For some reason I feel like I live long enough to get old age. My question is I wanted to have a tooth brace. Is ok for HIV+ person to have a tooth brace? Hope you anser my question. Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Yes, there would be no contraindications to having braces placed.
pregnancy HIV test
of pregnancy,viral load and conceive
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.