Oct 30, 2006
I'm a 26 years old female. I was diagnosed +ve 3 years ago and I'm in good health condition without any med. For some reason I feel like I live long enough to get old age. My question is I wanted to have a tooth brace. Is ok for HIV+ person to have a tooth brace? Hope you anser my question. Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Yes, there would be no contraindications to having braces placed.
pregnancy HIV test
of pregnancy,viral load and conceive
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes During Window Period
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.