Aug 30, 2006
Can I pass it[HIV] on if my viral load is very low[less than a thousand] or if it goes down to zero.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Available data suggest that the risk of transmitting the virus is reduced but does not become nil with viral loads under 1000 copies per ml. Since there is always the risk of transmitting the virus, safe sex practices are recommended.
formula feeding and stopping milk let down
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.