|tuber culosis and HIV infected person
Aug 15, 2006
What is the position of tuberculosis and suffered with HIV infected person?Are you suggested for which treatment?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
In many parts of the world, tuberculosis (tb)and HIV are common co-infections. For this reason, anyone diagnosed with HIV should undergo periodic screening for tb and if found to have tb, should receive appropriate therapy. Since some HIV positive individuals develop inflammatory responses to tb when they start antiretrovirals, tb therapy should be started at least 1-2 months before antiretroviral therapy, if possible.
HIV AIDS AND FUNGUS
HIV testing during pregnancy
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.