|talking to child about HIV/AIDS
Apr 10, 2006
What are some guidelines and resources for mothers w/ HIV/AIDS to talk to their child about living w/ a parent w/ the disease?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The National Center for Pediatric and Family HIV Resource Center (http://www.womenchildrenhiv.org) is an excellent resource for families living with HIV and has materials that specifically discuss issues around disclosure of HIV to children.
kaletra and pregnancy
baby born to HIV + Mother
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.