|talking to child about HIV/AIDS
Apr 10, 2006
What are some guidelines and resources for mothers w/ HIV/AIDS to talk to their child about living w/ a parent w/ the disease?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The National Center for Pediatric and Family HIV Resource Center (http://www.womenchildrenhiv.org) is an excellent resource for families living with HIV and has materials that specifically discuss issues around disclosure of HIV to children.
kaletra and pregnancy
baby born to HIV + Mother
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Home Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- Yeast Infection And Chlamydia
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.